"Molding the Future of Metal Industries"
Our team of experts speeds up technology transfer by conducting consultancy services to improve productivity and upgrade product quality. Its technical assistance program includes:
- Preparation of feasibility studies.
- Management/technical consultancy.
- Conduct of liaison work between the private sector and government agencies.
- Preparation of periodic analysis of industry status.
- Extension of S&T service to the regions.
To promote the development of the metals and engineering industry in the countryside, extension offices were established in the following regions:
- Region III (San Fernando, Pampanga)
- Region VI (Iloilo)
- Region X (Cagayan de Oro City)
How to avail of the service:
- Inquire or request for technical assistance/ consultancy services through letter, phone, fax, email or personally.
- Provide information based on required intervention
- Prepare for consultancy visit
- Receive verify and implement recommended course of action
Acceptance and Monitoring of TBI Tenants
- Receive, verify and implement recommended course of action
- Submit Letter of Intent and Fill-out Application Form
- Submit Supporting Documents
- Provide or submit comment on the drafted Lease of Contract
- Appear before the Notary Public and affix signature on the Contract of Lease
- Proceed to the Budget and Treasury Section and pay the corresponding obligations as stipulated in the Contract of Lease
- Start operation
Technology Transfer Activities
- Submit Letter of Request with the Technology Advisory and Business Development Section specifying therein the technology.
- Provide the required information.
- Decide whether or not to adopt the technology.